Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things are going very good I must say! Cole is so precious and is a dream. He eats every 3 hours during the day and is already going 5 hours at a time at night. I am doing "baby wise" its a book I read and although Im not following it EXACTLY I use it as a reference and it is seeming to work wonderfly. I think really its just that Cole is just a delightful baby! =) Konnor is doing great too. He loves his brother and my only trouble with him is that he wants to touch all over him and tries to hold him all the time! We had his bday party the weekend after Cole was born at a park close to our house. He is such a big boy lately, and I am realizing it even more now that cole is here. Well, I cant put up any new pics right now but I will soon. Oh yeah, Mark left this weekend for AR for 5 weeks =( so say a prayer for me that I dont lose my sanity!!!

2 comments:

-Bridget said...

So glad to hear that things have been going well. So sorry to hear Mark will be gone for so long.

Kaycee said...

Aww, i'm so glad he is doing so well! 5 weeks?? Wow, i'd go insane! LOL, he's coming to my neck of the woods huh?? You should've come with him and visited me :)