Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cole meets Carrots...and other cute pics.

I tried carrots with Cole for the first time. Needless to say he did not like them! Mind you this is the first "flavor" he has ever tasted other than plain old breast milk or cereal. It was SO funny! Look at the pout on his face!


And I had to throw in a pic of Coles first time in his "sitting up" tub. He cant sit alone yet but I was right there with him. Mark took the picture. The last one is Konnor showing off his Camo Nikes. He loves them. He is such a girly boy when it comes to clothes! He loves getting new shoes and clothes!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh that carrots pic is adorable! Guess he needs a few more tastes to get used to it!

Joanna said...

I feel the exact same way about mushy carrots! I just don't look as cute when I eat them.

Kaycee said...

YUM! lol.. he totally doesn't look thrilled.

Konnor is going to be a little hottie when he grows up. Can Cami marry him? :) lol!