Thursday, October 9, 2008

please take a look....

at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=395196850
My friend that I graduated high school with just lost his precious baby girl to this disease. She passed away last night at aroung 830. It is horrible and I cannot even wrap my brain around what they are going through. I just felt like I should share Alyssa with every one because she is such a fighter and her family is such an inspiration. they are so strong, and I feel like it is my place to share their story with everyone. They really need all the prayers they can get. Thanks for looking and praying. God bless and thank God for all of our beautiful children, and for sweet Alyssa.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

OMG that is So sad..that poor family, i am crying and i don't even know them...they are in my prayers though...

Kaycee said...

Oh goodness, that's awful. No wonder you are emotional today. I'll be praying for them.

Kara said...

So sad. I will be praying for Alyssa's family.

Haasiegirl said...

thats just so so terrible. I am very sorry.

trisha