Sunday, November 23, 2008

My List

I read Lauras mommy journal this morning and I love posts like that that really make you think. SO I wanted to share my list of things to do before I die. I made one when I was a senior in High School and out of the 15 things that were on it I have already completed:
1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Ride a Rollercoaster
4. Have sex outside (SORRY...I was 17 and silly)
5. Ride on an airplane.

Some of the things that were on that list I care nothing about anymore, so here is my new, updated list:

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have at least one more baby.
2. look good enough to wear a two piece again.
3. Live to see my kids be adults and have families of their own.
4. Celebrate my 50th anniversary with Mark. (that was on the 1st list too) only 45 more years to go!
5. Finish my degree.
6. Go back to Jamaica with Mark.
7. Take the kids to the beach.
8. Have another opportunity to ride the bull at a bar and DO it this time.
9. Coach a kids cheerleading squad.
10. Do a back handspring again.
11. Get all of our friends from portugal, who are now in their home states again, back together in one place again (Vegas, maybe??!!)

I also wanted to make a list of cool things I have done that I never thought I would:
1) Went to Jamaica with Mark.
2) Lived in Portugal.
3) Lived in Vegas.
4) Had not one but TWO amazing, easy births.
5) Danced on a bar.
6) Watched a metior shower a) at my house, b) on an AIRPLANE and c.) on top of a mountain.
7.) Was a cheerleader for a college team.
8.)Had a big beautiful wedding.
Thats all I can think of for now, Im sure if I ponder it longer I could come up with tons more stuff.
Nothing really amazing, but still cool to me! Now, think of your own lists and let us see em!

No comments: