Friday, December 12, 2008

OH Sh!t! !!!

*****Literally*******



So, Im finally getting some relaxation time today during afternoon nap time. I poured myself a drink, got a snack, and plopped onto the couch with the remote. Then I thought to myself "I better go check on Cole before I get comfy"....You see I am a wierdo that feels like if I dont check on him every 15 mins or so a baby snatcher is going to fly in through the window and swoop him up. SO I opened his door and as I did a nauseating smell greeted me. "Great, he pooped." 1.5 steps later I see this.............
Thats right folks.......a giant poo stain on a white onesie. And he could CARE LESS obviously. Yes yes, I know I look like a bad mommy for taking a moment to take a picture of this hideousness, but the camera was right there in his room. Needless to say my precious baby got up an hour early out of his nap, got an afternoon bath, and mommy had no TV time. Fun stuff.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Ahh, I see that same poo stain at least four times a week. You would think that after seven months I'd be able to properly change a diaper, but you would be thinking wrong. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that has these pooptastrophes.

Erin said...

Oh my!! That is one massive poop! lol I was the same way with Carter when he was that small. I just couldn't go relax without checking on him first! I'm still that way with him, but only at night since he won't nap anymore.....

Kaycee said...

LMBO! That's bad!! Poor mommy :( I'm the same way..constantly checking.

Fullerton Family said...

Little Stinker! LoL! Oh, they're so lucky they are so cute!! And yeah, I'm always checking for that same reason.

Kara said...

LOL! Don't you just hate those little surprises?