Tuesday, February 17, 2009

inspection



Here is a pic of the outside, it doesnt look like it from here, but it is really open and big inside!! I dont have anymore pics yet, these are just the ones from the website...


The inspection went great and all is well. We even learned more great things about the house actually! We didnt even know it but the basement is actually "partially finished. Basically all the ajor stuff is already done for us. All the electric and and framing of the walls is done, and it is even plumbed for a bathroom down there, and we dont have to do anything except get the fixtures and put down carpet and a drop ceiling etc. SO the inspector said it would be super easy to finish it! YAY. And appearantly the house comes with a cat too! All 3 times we have been there, htere has been a big fluffy kitty hanging around outside. It has to be someones because its really chubby and sweet, but it was up on our porch when we were there. Aww! So anyway, I will post more pics whenever I can. I have alot of painting I want to do first! =)



5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

It's so cute, how exciting! And a basement, I would love that! Congratulations again!

Aimee said...

It looks great! Congratulations!

Mama Mia said...

CONGRATS

Karla said...

That is great! I am so happy for you!

Erin said...

It looks cute! Congrats! So exciting!