Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh PLEASE dear Lord, let it be true...

Im gonna be brutally honest here....Lately Konnor has been my WORST enemy. We have been in one of those phases where we are like two deer with our horns locked and fighting each other every day. He will battle ANYTHING I ask of him. The talking back. defiance and Smart ass (sorry for language) comments are really about to push me over the edge...
BUT........I think we are coming out of this phase!!!!
Let me back track and tell you that K is the SWEETEST, most kind hearted boy I know. thats why this "phase" has been getting to me so bad. I have just been flabbergasted at this stranger in my house. So I am excstatic to say that for THREE whole days things have been peacefull and he has been SWEET agaiN!!!!! I feel so much happier again and like a half way decent mommy again. I hate feeling ill toward my own child but you mommys of 3.75 year olds know what Im talking about ( I hope)....AND the biggest miracle of all is that for this 3 nights we have also gotten into a GOOD BEDTIME routine!!!!!! (first time in 4 years!!!!) there was ONE really HARD bedtime...super nanny style....and for the past 3 nights he has done great and been asleep by 930!!!! ( he is a 1230 am-er usually!!) YESSSSSSSS!!!
I love him so very very much and am so glad to have him back!! ( I know that sounds dramatic, but its truly how I feel)...Please pray that he is back for good!!!! =)

2 comments:

Heidi O said...

Yeah terrible twos are nothing compared to terrible threes. I am glad he is coming out the otherside.

LauraC said...

You are giving me hope that one day Nate may stop being a devil.