Sunday, April 20, 2008

Had my shower today!

And it was so much fun because since I have almost all the stuff I NEED, I got all those fun little extra things that I *wanted*...ya know!1 I got a new avent breastpump which really rocks, tons of cute outfits (my boss got me 4 complete outfits, shoes hat and all, from Baby Gap!!), I got the cute Hotslings baby sling, lots of blankies, and lots of Goodie bags for mommy, a new Willow tree figure with the mom and two boys, lots of lotions and stuff (which i already have a ton of, but I will be returning for something else...) and lets see..... oh some Boppy covers, and cute storage baskets and lots more that I cant remember. Its so fun to get all that stuff again! The best part though wast that alot of my friends that I havent seen in a while showed up!! It was so good to see them! Well...I will post some shower pics later!!

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

Congrats on the shower! Sounds like you had a great time and got a bunch of great stuff.

You are almost there! Yippee!