Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am a horrible person...

Fot two reasons....
FIRST a note...I am NORMALLY the most selfless person ever....BUT Lately I guess thats not the case, Im just SO TIRED of things not working out for me, and for people acting like its not big deal that Im pregnant again.....SO ANYWAY, some may hate me after this BUT...

1) My "Surprise Shower" (meaning I know about it but everyone but my mom thinks I dont...) is Sunday and Marks grandmother is on her death bed and I am REALLY hoping she can hold out till after the shower so I still get to have it....I KNOW (covering face) I cant help it thats just how I feel....
AND 2) I REALLY want to have this baby in the middle of the night so MIL will be less likely to want to be there.......I know she will be trying to hog marks attention the whole time (that IS how she is) and this is special for us BC he wasnt there when Konnor was born. I want him focused on ME not her!!!

OK go ahead and throw rotten tomatoes...Its just how I feel....Cant help it!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I don't think those things make you a horrible person at all. It's nice to have people celebrate your baby and make you feel special...and about the MIL, heck girl, I know all to well how it is to not want her around. Dh promised me we don't even have to call his mom until after the baby comes this time. I am so excited! Lol!

-Bridget said...

I know completely how you feel. You have a right to feel the way you do. It really is all about you right now. :-)