Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu plan Monday..

OK... Im being a copy cat, but I LOVE the idea, and I always make a weekly meal plan anyway, so I figured I just put it up here.

Monday: Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki
Broccoli/cheese
Corn Bread
Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole (mark and konnors fave)
Rolls
Peanut butter cup no bake thingy
Wednesday: Beef stroganoff
Ugly Bread (YUMMY recipe from MIL...See below)
Thursday: Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake
Corn Bread
Friday: Fetucine alfredo with Chicken and broccoli
Garlic cheese bread
Saturday: Spicy BBQ chicken breast
green beans
Mashed potatoes
rolls
Sunday: Dinner at MILs

As you can see there is alot of chicken and broccoli. Mark want chicken and broccoli EVERY SINGLE day, but I try and change it up some. Anyone have any interesting chicken recipes I would LOVE them. I have been cooking chicken 4x a week now for the past 4 years!!

Ugly Bread:
loaf french bread cut open
in a bowl mix 1/2 cup mayo, 2 tsp parm cheese ( I add more), dash worcestershire sauce, pinch of sugar and a tsp of minced onion.
Butter the bread a broil till toasted, then spread with the mixture and broil again till bubbly. Sounds wierd, looks ugly, tastes YUMMY!

No comments: