Saturday, October 25, 2008

Adorable!

I love having boys, but I am always SO jealous of all the cute girl clothes out there. Well, every now and then I find an outfit I love for one of the boys. Today at Target I found the cutest outfit for Cole for $1o total!! Its not anything special but I just think its really cute, abd LOVE when I get a bargain! I got the pants, sweater, booties and a little wrist rattle thing! Here are some pics! You cant really tell but its that really soft snuggly material.
( I normally dont get into booties, but these are too cute, they look like little snow boots. ) also, sorry that one is upside down, dont know what happened!

5 comments:

London said...

I meant to comment on this yesterday, but forgot to get back on! I agree, there is just not as much cute stuff for boys as there are for girls, not fail! BUT that is a super cute outfit and I LOVE the little shoes!!

Kaycee said...

Aw!! I love the booties! Super cute and they do look snuggly :)

Christina said...

Hello! I came across your blog, and had to smile at this post. ; ) I have only one small son and can sympathize with the clothes just not being quite as cute. But, boys are a ton of fun, and there are some adoreable things out there for them even if we don't get to do pink and ruffles. ; ) I loved the little outfit you found, btw.

Joanna said...

Little boys are so cute. Love the booties!

Mama Mia said...

CUTE...i feel as thouh my life job is to find cute boy clothes..i gues that is one reason I love shopping...