Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got a hair cut......

.....And I am NOT thrilled about it. I was so excited. I am pretty embarrassed by the fact that I have not had anything done since Cole's birth 7 months ago. I used to be the girl who got my hair done every 5 weeks, a mani/pedi every two weeks, and went to the tanning bed and gym every other day. I dont even know that girl anymore. The closest thing I have done to that in the past 7 months is put some pink toenail polish on. Its pathetic. As you can see in the before pic I was in desperate need of SOMETHING so since I acatually have plans for this weekend (finally) I decided to do something about it.......

Before:


And now this:




Yes, I know it IS better than before, but I still do not care much for it at all. I feel like I have a mullett. I dont like that its really short on top then gets long, and she took alot of volume out of the sides so it looks really flat. I am hoping that once I wash it and fix it myself it will look better. It usually does. So, we shall see. Until then its back to the pony tail I guess....At least its all one color though....

10 comments:

Mel said...

It looks really cute on you. And it does make a cute ponytail also!

Erin said...

I think it looks cute!

Aimee said...

Aww, I think it looks totally cute!

London said...

Definately NOT a mullet. It looks very cute! Before having a baby I was pretty high maintenence too, not so much anymore.

Aly said...

I really like your new do! I think it looks great.

House of Blues said...

Well, thanks guys. I woke up this morning hating it even more, so your comments helped alot!

LauraC said...

That is definitely NOT a mullet!!! I think it is cute. But it's all what you think!

Fullerton Family said...

I think it's really cute! (and I was "that girl" before kids, too. Where, oh where, did she go?!)

Kaycee said...

I think it's super cute too!! Loving the bangs! I think i'm about to get mine cut short again. The color is gorgeous on you!
(btw: you sort of reminded me of Jocelyn from bbc in one of those pics)
my word ver was "fishes" hah!

Kara said...

I think it is cute!