Sunday, December 7, 2008

We had a night out! (and hair question)...

Mark and I got to go out last night alone! We went to a Christmas play at a local theatre. It is a tradition of ours to go see "A Tuna Christmas", this HILARIOUS play that is put on by two men, who play like 10 different characters. It is great. Then we went to eat at Old Spagetti factory, wonderful italian restaraunt. It was really nice. My mom came to our apartment and kept the boys and we were gone from 2 pm until about 930 pm. Cole did great too, he actually took two bottles!! YAY, I was so happy. My boobs were killing me by the time we got back though!!!! Anyway, it was fun. Here are the pics of us.........BTW, do you think my hair looks any better in these pics after I washed it and fixed it myself???





6 comments:

Mel said...

Yay for a night out! That sounds like such fun! And your hair looks great! Very nice style on you!

London said...

How fun for y'all. We haven't been out since our anniversary in July, ugh! You're hair looks fine, btw. I thought it was cute in the other pics too!

Fullerton Family said...

Sounds like a fun night out!!! I really like your hair, I think it looks cute!

Aly said...

My husband loves Tuna! He owns 2 of the movies and has the script for Tuna Christmas.

Kaycee said...

Your hair is adorable girl..don't worry about it! Yall look soo good all dressed up!!
And you Christmas tree is gorgeous :)

Erin said...

I think your hair looks great! Glad you two got a night out alone!