Friday, October 9, 2009

A job?? after 17 months??!!

yep thats right! I think I may have landed myself a job....
babysitting a cutie patootie little baby boy!! LOL I know I know, nothing to brag about, but hey it will give me 100 extra dollars a week and thats 400 dollars a month that mark doesnt have to worry about. PLUS still no time away from my dudes. win-win
I AM a little anxious about some things though, of course....its just my nature....BUT I am keeping the baby of a friend from back in high school, and I just dont want anything to ever be negative. I would RATHER keep a strangers baby, just to be safe, but mark said just treat it like any other job, and have set rules etc, and it will be fine. Im also a little nervous about how my boys will do. They are on SUCH a great routine right now I dont want to throw it off. But Baby Liam is only 6 weeks old, so I can prob get him on a good routine too and then all will be fine. Hopefully....=0
oh, and one other thing....this will, Im sure, add the the whole "inevergetoutofthishouseandoutofsweatpantspoorME" thing Ive had going on, but I guess I will just hafta get over it. I have been praying for a way to earn some extra cash to help out, so when the Lord opens a door you cant shut it back, you know!! Im excited. Nervous....but mostly excited! if anyone has any tips Id love to hear them!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

What a great opportunity for you Steph! Good luck!

LauraC said...

That is awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes taking care of three of them!