Friday, January 29, 2010

granola

The boys love getting in the kitchen!! One of their favorites to make and eat is chewy granola bars.
Ingredients:

1 egg white, 1/2 cup butter, 1/3 c honey, 1/2 c Peanut butter, 1/4 C brown sugar, 2 cups oats, 1/3 C chocolate chips (which we were out of...sad face... Mix it all together, bake at 350 for 15 mins. In a pan lined with wax paper and sprayed... ;)


It looks like this when its done. Let it cool one hour then cut up!







I crumble some up to let dry out for my yogurt. MMM


Goobers...
Taste tester

I love this...He couldnt wait!!


Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Thank you Steph...that is my ultimate hope...I will let you know..i SHOULD OV on Monday..but since my cycle is SO messed up who knows...send Baby dust this way! and thanks again