Sunday, January 31, 2010

Its the simple things....

So, I figured out a few weeks back that I can set up my coffee pot to start on a delay....for a few weeks now ever night I have been getting ready for bed and just thinking "ugh, I dont feel like doing it, Im tired. Ill just do it in the morning."
SO, last night I was in the kitchen fixing BBs food to take to work with him and figured, Eh what the heck, Im in here, I fill my coffee pot. Did that, then hit delay. "set delay time" popped up "Hmm, well Im not sure. Sometimes the boys get up early, sometimes late....Ill do 730 I guess, right in the middle...." Got it all set and went to bed.
This morning I was awakened by a howling dog and screaming 21 month old...UGHHHH I rolloed over in bed, stretched and put the pillow over my head. More howling and screamimng. UGH dang it. I knew I had to get up. I sat up and then it hit me...."OH!!!! My coffee is ready!!! " I jumped out of bed like it was christmas!!!! =) Definately WORTH the time last night!!! That will a bedtime routine from NOW on!! =)

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

HA! Yeah for you!!!

Steph said...

Awesome start to the day with coffee already done, not so much the screaming child or dog. I have a timer on my coffeemaker but never use it, but maybe I need to start!

connie said...

I did it for the longest time becareful though when you forget it makes you cranky that you actually don't have coffee waiting for you. :)
It is like Christmas morning though!