Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just call me slacker

Im still here....slacking again!!! =)

We have been doing nothing and tons all at the same time, somehow. I have been enjoying every minute of the Christmas season with my family. I love staying in pjs all day and watching cartoons and only getting dressed to either A. go shopping B. go shopping to pick up a christmas treat to come back and make or C. going to a family function. This time of the year is the BEST. I have to say it is wrecking havoc on my waistline, but it always does. I will fix it come january hehe. Cant wait to see the boys on Christmas Morning. They were so much fun to watch at the family Christmas Parties. I know its it going to be the best Christmas ever (just like I say every year)

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

My waistline is suffering as well! I've eaten more cookies this month than in the past 11 combined!

Karla said...

Enjoy every little moment!!
Merry Christmas Steph!