Sunday, February 17, 2008

Things I love

OK..........I know. Totally boring, but Im really bored tonight and have nothing to write about!!! SO to sorta recap my day here are some of my favs....

going to the mall
eating mall food, most especially Great steak and Potato Co, and the Great American Cookie Co
ALL of the ADORABLE spring clothes that they have put out.
The fact that I dont have to take as much time to get ready lately, since m preggo and kind of get a free pass\
Hearing Konnor laugh hysterically at DH
Feeling my new baby boy kick ( hes doing it right now!!!)

THE FACT THAT I HAVE A LAPTOP THAT I CAN WASTE MY TIME ON. =0)

1 comment:

London said...

LOL about the mall food. Is the Great Steak and Potato the same place where they make these awesome, huge baked potatos? My mom and I used to go and get the ones with butter,sour cream, cheese and bacon on it. OMG I want one now!